Thursday, April 26, 2007

Summer Spectacular

I am soooo looking forward to this Summer. First off, the movie adaptation of Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix will be released on July 13th. Check out the newly-released trailer -- Quicktime 300 or Windows Media 300 or QT Hi-Def 720. I'm really pumped about this movie.

But even more exciting is the impending release of the final book in the Harry Potter trilogy -- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. To some it may seem childish, but the Potter trilogy is one of the best and most well-written series of novels in a long time. For those of you who still aren't convinced, please take a look at what I have previously written about the Potter books at my former blog -- GotDesign. I am really looking forward to reading about how the legend of the boy who lived turns out.


No comments: